Thank you for your interest in employment with ZRT Laboratory. Our team includes experienced and talented employees who work to further our mission of innovating hormone testing. Please see below for our current openings.
We are looking for a Mass Spectrometry Specialist to join the Laboratory team to perform ZRT’s established production tests which may involve the use of LC-MS/MS, GC-MS/MS, and/or ICP-MS. Depending on experience and qualifications, method development, optimization, and validation of current or new analytical tests will be required.
- Bachelor of Science degree with at least one year experience in one or more of the methods above. Preference will be given to those with LC-MS/MS and/or GC-MS/MS experience
- Recent experience in a research or production lab preferred
- Able to work independently and without direct supervision, and to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be well organized and possess good analytical skills
- Able to receive instruction and perform routine tasks, daily.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work well with a team.
- Flexibility in work hours: this position may require some work outside of normal business hours when needed, but not usual.
*M.S. or Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry or an analogous area of study with experience in method development on a GC-MS/MS or LC-MS/MS.
If this sounds like the right fit, we want to talk to you! Please send us a cover letter and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We promote a healthy and diverse work environment.
We are looking for an experienced, service-focused professional to fill a key position on-site on our 3 person Physician team– Full time Naturopathic Doctor.
Responsibilities will be of a professional level with considerable scope and will include the following:
- Review ZRT laboratory test results and interpret lab results – hormones, urinary metabolites, neurotransmitters, serum and element testing.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of interpretive comments
- Develop educational materials (Blogs and Webinars) for clients and healthcare providers in collaboration with the Education & Outreach Department.
- Provide Customer Education staff with training and assistance in customer support/education.
- Provide clinical support to health care providers via telephone, paper, and/or electronic correspondences.
- Closing laboratory reports
- Correlate laboratory results with client-reported symptoms.
- Flag questionable laboratory results for further review to ensure quality.
- Provide critical thinking skills to all laboratory test results, client symptoms, medications, age, hormone usage, etc., in order to provide a comprehensive medical evaluation.
- Review data entry for appropriateness.
- Research projects as assigned in an area of interest regarding hormones and related subjects.
- Travel out of state to participate in medical outreach and educational presentations as an exhibitor and potentially a speaker, based on skill-set.
Educational requirements, skills and experience:
- ND degree with current licensure (MD, DO to be considered).
- Experience in hormonal issues related to men’s and women’s health.
- Experience with neurotransmitter issues (depression/anxiety) or testing.
- Customer service skills with an ability to work effectively with a wide range of people in a variety of circumstances and education levels.
- Excellent writing and word processing skills.
- Ability to work in an environment where essential information is managed electronically and where the requirement to analyze and change systems based on their effectiveness is constant.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and to re-prioritize quickly.
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively with all staff members and clients.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, we want to talk to you! Please send us a cover letter and a resume to email@example.com. We promote a healthy and diverse work environment.